Fieldview Festival is a non-for-profit, grass roots music and cultural festival held in Wiltshire. The festival attracts over 3,000 attendees over four days, hosting music stages, stalls and workshops.
- Produced a volunteer schedule to organise 60 people into key areas across the festival site.
- Created various supporting documents including Health and Safety contracts.
- Liaised closely with Event Managers and Festival Organisers on various issues and activities.
- Supervised volunteers on shifts, ran changeovers, briefings and re-scheduled shifts when needed.
- Handled all volunteer related enquires and issues and looked after the general welfare of all volunteers.
Isabelle worked in the volunteer department, organising shifts and taking care of the welfare and general wellbeing of up to 60 volunteers. She was a great asset to the team and continually worked with high spirits, taking control of situations that needed it and gaining the results we needed under stressful, high pressure situations.
Isabelle was very adaptable in the changing unpredictable working environment of a festival. I always felt confident in passing Isabelle tasks and responsibilities, and would be happy to work with her again.
Volunteer Coordinator at Fieldview Festival and Professional Musician