I was selected to be a Student Ambassador for Falmouth University 2013-2015 and was promoted to Senior Student Ambassador. I undertook various leadership roles at multiple events, notably Falmouth University Open Days and Course Interviews.
Roles during Falmouth University Open Days:
- Campus Tour Manager: managed and supervised teams of Student Ambassadors performing campus tours for parents and prospectus students. Ensured tours remained on schedule, the correct information was given and the correct routes around the campus were followed.
- Spoke to parents and prospectus students about the university, gave information about the open day and answered any questions.
- Assisted Course Coordinators and Lecturers in the management of course specific talks. Ensured the correct people where in the correct talks and that talks ran to schedule.
Course Interview roles:
- Liaised closely with Matthew Kirby, Course Coordinator & Senior Lecturer BA (Hons) Creative Events Management course, and assisted in the planning and organisation of Interview Days.
- Gave tailored campus tours focusing on key areas of the campus for Creative Events Management Students.
- Answered questions, gave information and advice to interviewees.