Third year, final event project for my BA(Hons) Creative Events Management degree. Undertook the planning, organisation and implementation of the entire event with one fellow event student.
Key Roles: Planning process
- Stakeholder management: built relationships and booked performers, negotiated performance times, fees, promotion and technical requirements. Liaised closely with the Technical Manager and the Production Assistant of the venue.
- Logistical management: scheduled the event running order, set up and close down and produced necessary documents which included technical requirement forms, contracts and risk assessments.
- Marketing and promotional management: Undertook an interview on BBC Radio Cornwall, attended The Cornwall Business Fair and executed extensive social media marketing and traditional marketing campaigns.
Key Roles: Live event
- Stage management: Organised 70 performers backstage to ensure all acts performed at the correct time and in the correct order.
- Stakeholder management: management of all performers, ensured all needs were met and handled any issues.
- Volunteer management: Organisation of the event volunteers throughout the event set-up, during the show and the interval, prioritising tasks and managing activities.