- Managed multiple event projects for Sweet Soirées and The White Loft, key roles: identified event and market trends, ideas generation and development, financial, logistical and market feasibility, market research, venue research, item procurement, catering and supplier management and event evaluation.
- Created and developed new stakeholder relationships with suppliers, partners, media and PR contacts and clients.
- Business development for Sweet Soirées and The White Loft: generated and developed strategies for client retention, marketing and promotions, development of services, daily structure and organisation and stakeholder relationships.
Venue Manager roles:
- Managed all event inquiries and bookings for The White Loft and oversaw the day-to-day running of the venue.
- Managed a range of events held at and produced by The White Loft. Key events included The Google Christmas Party 2015, The Sweet and Sassy Christmas Party 2015 for Sassy Media Group and The Yoga Dinner Club with award winning Yogi, Yogi Bangora.
- Produced events and venue marketing for The White Loft which included inbound and social media marketing and worked with a graphic designer to create branding and marketing materials.
Event Manager roles:
- Event manager for a variety Sweet Soirées’ private parties. Managed children and adult parties of various sizes at multiple high end venues which included Sevva Bar and Restaurant, The Aberdeen Marina Club and The Grand Hyatt Hotel.
- Wrote promotional blog posts for Sweet Soirées which were published on Sassy Mama Hong Kong: Jungle Party and Camp Out Party.