Event Manager for Laxton Events, Hong Kong, Mar 2016 – Sept 2016. Laxton Events is a full service events consultancy specialising in corporate and sporting events management.
- Developed and managed a range of corporate and sporting events across Hong Kong and China. Events included awards dinners, conferences, sporting events, team building activities, charity fundraisers and corporate celebrations.
- Performed detailed industry research and creative concept generation to produce successful proposals based on client briefs.
- Managed and assisted on all areas of the event process from concept to onsite delivery: logistics, budget management, venue research, guest list management, design and production procurement and event debriefs and evaluations.
- Established and maintained a supplier database and built firm working relationships with third party venues, suppliers and contractors across Hong Kong and China.
- Managed and supervised event teams during events, including the Front Gate team at the GFI HKFC Rugby Tens International Tournament 2016.
- Worked with a variety of charities including Make A Wish Hong Kong, The Hong Kong Breast Cancer Foundation , The 24 Hour Race and Changing Young Lives Foundation.
- Marketing: developed inbound marketing strategies for Laxton Events, built working relationships with media contacts and developed and maintained social media campaigns, enhancing the reputation of Laxton Events.
- Worked in a variety of high end event venues and members clubs which include The Grant Hyatt Hotel, Azure Restaurant Slash Bar and The Hong Kong Football Club.
- Worked at range of sporting and public facilities which include King’s Park Sports Ground and The Peak.
- Performed Events Management in China for the Shanghai Sevens Rugby Tournament.
- The Fund Managers, Asian Bankers and Brokers Awards 2016
- GFI HKFC Tens International Tournament 2016
- The Sai Kung Stingrays All Girls Rugby Tournament 2016
- The Macquarie Peak 24 Charity Relay Race 2016
- Jones Lang LaSalle Urban Relay Race
- The Converge Technology Conference
- Shanghai Sevens Rugby Tournament
- The Swire Properties Corporate Touch Tournament 2016
- The Structure Tone 15th Year Anniversary Party
From day 1, it was evident Isabelle’s enthusiasm and passion for events would be an asset to the company. As an Event Co-Ordinator and subsequently Event Manager at Laxton Events, Isabelle most notably worked at the 2016 GFI HKFC 10s, The Fund Managers Asian Bankers and Brokers Award and the Swire Properties Touch Tournament 2016 where she has gained invaluable experience in working with our high profile clients, ensuring their needs/entitlements were met as well as forging strong relationships with others.
A trustworthy individual Isabelle was tasked with managing small teams at various events in which she excelled. At Laxton Events, Isabelle was also entrusted with managing the social media platforms of the company along with other relevant event pages. As a result, there have been increases in the following of the company and events. Always wanting to add value to her industry knowledge she voluntarily attends seminars and courses from industry experts.
Her outgoing personality and kind nature allied with her desire to work hard and efficiently made Isabelle a very likable colleague and a great friend. I have no qualms in recommending Isabelle to your company with full confidence she will add value and deliver over and above your expectations.
Operations Director, Laxton Events